Applying for jobs at the Evangelical Mission in Solidarity (EMS)
As an ecumenical fellowship we need people to share their experiences and skills with others and together work on reaching our goals. With our churches in Asia, Africa and the Middle East we are therefore always on the look-out for for professions in the fields of theology, education, medicine and/or commerce.
Expectations: We are looking for people who...
- affirm our principles and live by the Christian faith (EMS Theological Guidelines)
- have a high degree of social competence
- are willing to live in another culture
- are respectful in their cooperation with others
- want to learn for and from one another
Preconditions for applications:
- certified training in your trade or profession and at least two years of work experience in the field required
- good English skills
- openness to intercultural learning
- membership of a member church of the German Council of Christian Churches (ACK)
What we offer you:
- competent backup and support
- country-specific preparatory course, training in intercultural learning, language course for the respective country or region
- three-year contract (with the option of extension)
- social security
- remuneration under church employment rules (KAO/TVöD) or civil service pay-scale
Have we caught your interest? Then apply to:
Evangelische Mission in Solidarität e.V.
Tel.: +49 (0) 711 636 78 -18
Fax: +49 (0) 711 636 78 -66